How Much Is Your Home Worth in Today’s Market?
Do you really know how much your home is worth?
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. Home Staging- Professional Property Stager (PPS) Designation- I offer all my clients free staging help and advice before placing your home on the market to get your home sold quickly and for top dollar.
2. Personalized Website - Your property will come with its own personal complete website with unlimited photos, virtual tours, aerial views, mobile websites and text messaging.
3. Virtual Tour - linked to the MLS, You Tube and will be listed on a wide range of websites and social media.
4. Social Media/Blogs - place mini version of your property on blogs, websites and social networks. Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, You Tube. LinkedIn, and Instagram.
5. Mobile Technology- providing quick and easy access to your property information from anywhere, 24 hours a day.
6. QR Codes - when scanned by any Smartphone the website of your house and property information is immediately sent to the buyer’s phone
7. Internet Advertising-Keller Williams Syndicated Listing System - your home listing is sent out automatically to over 350 of the most popular websites including: Zilllow, Trulia, Homes.com. - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
8. Certified Negotation Expert (CNE) A committed ally to negotiate for and on your behalf. I have extensive training in being able to confidently negotiate superior win-win outcomes for my clients.
9. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest. I currently have over 1300 people in my data base
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
Home Listing Syndication
Your home can be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear:
To find out more about selling your home, click here